Last updated: Jan 2013
Copyright in the material on this internet site is vested in the Crown in right of Roads and Maritime Services.
No material on this internet site may be used, reproduced, distributed, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third-party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the written permission of Roads and Maritime Services, except:
- Where necessary for and incidental to viewing the material on this internet site via your web browser, or
- As permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth) or other applicable laws, or
- As otherwise permitted by Roads and Maritime Services on this internet site.
The information on this internet site may be used and reproduced by the operator for non-commercial purposes only, without further permission of the Roads and Maritime Services or charge. In such circumstances, the source of the information should be acknowledged as "Roads and Maritime Services". Note that this permission does not extend to any images, photographs, logos, maps, diagrams, video files, sound files, computer code or scripts, electronic systems, or software on this internet site.
Copyright permission may be sought by writing to or emailing Roads and Maritime Services as follows:
Project Manager, Online Communications
Roads and Maritime Services,
Locked Bag 928
North Sydney, NSW 2059
F: (+61)2 8588 4105
- SCATS® is a registered trademark of Roads and Maritime Services in Australia and other countries
- TRAFF® is a registered trademark of Roads and Maritime Services in Australia and other countries
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.